|• Oneota Golf and Country Club closed.
• Pulpit Rock Campground Closed.
• Kelly Realty has temporarily relocated to 1111 South Paine, Street, Hawkeye Plaza, behind Maurices.
• McCaffrey's Dolce Vita will be OPEN again, starting today but you will have to come in the back way off of highway 9- turn on twin springs road off of Highway 9
• The Multi-Party Household Auction at Cedar Valley Iowa Realty & Auction today will be postponed to next Wednesday August 31st at 3:30pm.
• Due to recent flooding, Trout Run Trail and Freeport Trail are closed until further notice.
• Due to continued efforts to contain flood damage in the Decorah area, the Decorah Vikings Athletic Booster Club Community Tailgate, scheduled for this Friday, is postponed. Tailgate organizers are discussing possible dates to reschedule the event.
• The Winneshiek Farmers Market will happen this Saturday, August 27 from 8-11am at its regular location in the parking lot behind Oneota Coop.
• BOTH the City of Decorah and the Freeport Water District are asking you to be sparing in your usage of water. The water is 100% safe to consume but flushing and other water going own the drain is to be kept at a minimum.
• Due to the evacuation of the east side of the town of Elgin The Red Cross has set up a shelter at the North Fayette Valley Middle School.
Closed Roads in Winneshiek County as of Friday 3:30pm:
307th Avenue at Bridge 306
200th Street 1/2 mile west of 3239 200th Street
200th Street West of Hwy 52
143rd Avenue to Coon Creek Rd
200th Street 1/4 mile east of 337th Ave
Wren Valley Rd at the bridge
Haugen Hill Rd Closed between Middle Ossian Rd & Stone Hill Rd
Twin Springs Rd
Cattle Creek Rd at Daleys Bridge
293rd Ave-Sumner Township Section 25
Chimney Rock Road at the Bridge
235th Ave is closed between the Madison Rd and Pole Line Rd
Clay Hill Rd off of River Rd
ALLAMAKEE COUNTY ROAD CLOSURES
Updated: 8/25/2016 9:00 a.m.
State Highway 76 bridge over the Upper Iowa River is now open.
CLOSED ROADS -
English Bench Rd.
Ferris Mill Rd.
French Creek Dr.
Iowa River Dr.
Iverson Bridge Rd.
Lycurgus Rd. – North End
Red Bud Dr.
This list will be updated as roads are reopened.
Authority – Allamakee County Sheriff